We’re called TwentyTwenty for a reason. Our aim is to help young people see beyond their disadvantage and disengagement, recognise their worth and potential, focus on building the skills for success, and develop a clear vision and plan to achieve sustained employment and a bright future.
we require a Graphic Designer/Marketing volunteer whose responsibilities will include:
- Create original graphics that adhere to TwentyTwenty values and promotional needs. You will either follow a given brief or, in the future, may create graphics based on your own research (all original graphics will be subject to approval by TwentyTwenty).
- Create leaflets and other promotional materials
- Work on Charity’s campaigns
- Liaise with staff members in order to understand better charity’s needs and values
- Attend team meetings and other activities that will help you become a part of our team