Citizens Advice is an independent organisation specialising in FREE confidential information and advice, there is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Support Assistant to start immediately.
You will provide Digital support and training for residents of North East Derbyshire to support clients to improve digital skills and increase confidence as well as reduce digital exclusion, working within the Digital Connect Team.
You will receive:-
- Training in IT and Citizens Advice services
- Ongoing support from the Digital Connect Coordinators to develop your skills
- A supportive and fulfilling environment to volunteer
- Travel expenses
- Knowledge/experience of using IT – this can include computer, tablets, smartphones etc
- Ability to travel, Good time keeping skills
- Willingness to commit 6 hours per week (however, less hours may be considered)