In order to remove some of the stress of travelling to hospital, Weston Park Cancer Charity provide a free bus service between Chesterfield and Sheffield for cancer patients. This service relies solely on volunteer minibus drivers.
What will I be doing?
- Gather and welcome service users
- Providing service users with relevant information
- Drive a minibus to designated locations
- Undertake basic checks for the minibus at the start of your shift
- Liaise with relevant appointment staff in relation to clients’ appointments
- Complete a log sheet for each journey
- Obtain fuel as and when required using a fuel card